Interested in a collab / inspo table / model item, etc? Let us know!
**If you've already talked to us about something special that affects your pricing, please note it here and pay your deposit accordingly** If you are pitching a new collab idea, please do so below!
Please accept the following to attend the show:
1. Behind the Bash, as the event sponsor, has the right to assign spaces. Each vendor will be provided with one table and a table linen in a neutral color that jives with our event.
2. Load-ins will be at the discretion of Behind the Bash. Early load-in will NOT be permitted. Behind the Bash will assign you a time to arrive, unload your vehicle, and load in your booth.
You must be able to unload your vehicle in 20 minutes or under, so please bring help if needed. We’ll have a lot of vendors loading and unloading, and we’ll need to maximize time. Once
unloaded, you may set your booth.
3. Arrival times and drop off times will be at the discretion of the Behind the Bash Creators and the venues hosting the event. We will provide further information once we know the number of vendors and the structure of the day.
4. Tear down may not occur before the end of the show unless scheduled with Behind the Bash prior to the show. Please be courteous to other vendors when tearing down by not hogging a parking space for more than 30 minutes.
5. All displays must be freestanding - there will NOT be pipe and draping separating booths. Keep this in mind when you’re planning your booth. Collab with your neighbors!
6. Ample power outlets will be provided.
7. The Vendor is responsible for staffing its table. Behind the Bash, it’s creators, and the hosting estates, are not responsible for any theft or damaged items.
8. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to hold a booth. The balance is due on the date given in the contract based on the number of shows the vendor chooses to do. Balances not
paid in full by the designated times will result in forfeiture of participation in the event and no refund will be due.
9. Vendors may collect attendee contact information with the permission of the attendee. Contact information collected by Vendors may not be sold or shared to a third party.
10. Vendors will retain all profits from goods and services sold during the show.
11. Vendors may only display the goods and services of their own businesses. If another business would like to have their information featured at the event, they can contact us at
BehindtheBashWed@gmail.com to receive information about our marketing packages.
12. Vendors must have their own liability insurance to attend Behind the Bash. The event nor the venue provides any insurance coverage to any vendor attending the event.
13. Behind the Bash is not responsible if a member of your team does not show the day of to assist you in setup or running your booth. Behind the Bash staff is not responsible for assisting
Vendors in the running or manning of their booth.
14. All items provided to Vendors are the sole property of Behind the Bash and are subject to copyright laws.
15. Vendors acknowledge that photographs may be taken at this event and those photographs may be used for advertisements and promotions without any payment due to the Vendor. Vendors may also use photographs taken at the event for marketing or promotional means - and must tag the photographer and @behindthebashwed.
1. Behind the Bash has the right to change the date or times of the wedding show or cancel the show for extenuating circumstances. In the event the show is canceled, all deposits and monies paid will be returned to the Vendors within thirty (30) business days of notification of cancellation. If the show is postponed, every effort will be made to contact the Vendors via the contact information they provide. Vendor contracts will be valid and effective for the rescheduled date.
2. Behind the Bash is an invitation-only wedding vendor show. Behind the Bash reserves to invite whom it so chooses to the event.
3. Deposits are non-refundable, unless in the event of an extenuating circumstance where the event cannot be rescheduled. No deposit or monies will be refunded to any Vendor canceling its participation in Behind the Bash.
4. Vendors acknowledge that neither Behind the Bash nor the hosting estates, carry insurance in any form on any exhibits, displays, or any property items of the Vendors. Neither Behind the Bash, the creators of Behind the Bash, or the hosting estate can be held liable for loss or damage to Vendors’ property or injury/death of any person participating in Behind the Bash.
5. Vendors agree to pay the cost of any property or personal damage resulting from Vendor negligence.
Vendors agree that by submitting their information and depositing that they have read this entire document and contract and agree to everything within.